Pre-sale Tickets for 2nd Annual Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure in Downtown Atlanta
2nd Annual Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure. 12pm - 6pm
February 25th, 2017 in Downtown Atlanta
A Mardi Gras themed event (costume encouraged) parading ticket goers around for an afternoon of adventure and exploration using the Atlanta Streetcar. After a smashing success the last 2 years this Mardi Gras themed based adventure is sure not to disappoint the estimated 1,500+ attending. Get your ticket to tour the Atlanta historical district of Edgewood Ave, Fairly Poplar District and Centennial Olympic Park using the Streetcar, while stopping off at any of the 11 participating bars, restaurants & attractions . Lots of food & drink specials plus complementary drink shots will be offered along with deals at Sweet Auburn Curb Market & Game-X.
11 Participating Venues: STATS, Park Bar, Noni's Bar & Deli, Sweet Auburn Curb Market, Sidebar, Corner Tavern, Dantanna's, Bone Lick BBQ, Delightful Eatz, Harold's Chicken & Ice Bar, Edgewood Speakeasy & Game-X (*Bars and offerings subject to change)
Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure ticket includes:
- All day wristband to ride the Atlanta Streetcar ($3.00 Value)
- Complimentary New Orleans themed shots
- New Orleans themed Food & Drinks Specials
- Mardi Gras beads (Bring your own if you'd like to trade or swap)
- Live music from Sabor New Orleans street band entertaining throughout the day at participating venues
- New Orleans themed food specials and comp drink @ Sweet Auburn Curb Market plus face painter & photographer
- A detailed map with info of all participating bars & restaurants
- A 5 tabbed event wristband that can be redeemed for complimentary beverages and/or food & drink specials.
- After party at STATS
Don't miss this opportunity to catch 2nd Annual Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure for this exclusive, one time event! Tickets for this event will sell out! Get yours now! Initial release tickets are available starting at just $15!
Downtown Atlanta is the central business district of Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The largest of the city's three commercial districts, Downtown is the location of many corporate or regional headquarters; city, county, state and federal government facilities; Georgia State University; sporting venues; and most of Atlanta's tourist attractions. Downtown measures approximately four square miles, and had 26,700 residents as of 2010. Similar to other central business districts in the U.S., Downtown has recently undergone a transformation that included the construction of new condos and lofts, renovation of historic buildings, and arrival of new residents and businesses.
300 Marietta St NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
2nd Annual Mardi Gras Streetcar Adventure
Date: February 25th, 2017
Hours: 12pm - 6pm
Discounted Pre-sale Tickets
Ticket Price: $15-20
Age Requirement: 21 & Up!
Dress Code: Casual