Pre-sale Tickets for Kegs & Eggs Virginia Highland • St. Patrick's Day in Virginia Highland
Atlanta Bar Tours presents Kegs & Eggs Virginia Highland • St. Patrick's Day in Atlanta
Saturday, March 17th, 2018 • 10:00AM - 2:00PM in Virginia Highland
Join the 500+ early risers celebrating a St. Patrick's Day themed event in Virginia Highland.Your ticket includes complimentary themed beverages or 3/2/1 specials at each bar (i.e; Green beer, mimosas & Bloody Mary's), complimentary Irish themed brunch items, Irish themed food specials, party beads and more. If you don't know by now you will...the Highlands has some of best brunch spots in Atlanta. (3/2/1= $3.00 well OR $2.00 beer OR $1.00 shot with your wristband).
Participating Bars & Restaurants
- Atkins Park - Comp Shamrock Shot & Green Fruit Cup
- Dark Horse Tavern - Comp Mini Green Beer & Egg Frittata
- Diesel - $3 Bloody Mary or Mimosa, $2 BL Draft or $1 Green Shot
- Fontaine's Oyster House - $4 Bloody Mary, $3 Irish Breakfast shot & $2 Domestic bottle beer, $7.95 Shrimp and grit breakfast
- Hand in Hand - Comp Mini Green Beer & Green Delved Egg
- Moe's & Joe's - 3/2/1 Specials & $4.00 Irish Sausage Bangers
- Neighbors Pub - Mini Green Mimosa & Green Egg Biscuit
- The Warren City Club - $1.00 Old Forester shot, $2.00 Tecate, $3.00 Champagne, comp mini waffle, $1.00 waffle & bacon, $2.00 waffle & wing
- American Roadhouse - Irish Hash & $3 Jameson Shot & $2 beer
Registration: Neighbor's Pub - 752 North Highland Avenue NE, Atlanta 30306
Registration Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Event Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Map and food & drink offerings info is given out at registration.MUST HAVE A VALID ID and be 21 & UP TO ATTEND EVENT *
18+ Welcome. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. *Prices do not reflect door pricing**
Don't miss this opportunity to catch Kegs & Eggs Virginia Highland • St. Patrick's Day at this exclusive Atlanta performance! Tickets for this event will sell out! Get yours now! Initial release tickets are available starting at just $15!
Photos from Previous Years
Click on a picture and use the left and right arrow keys to browse the complete set of photos from Virginia Highland.
< Click Here to Purchase Tickets now!
Save $$$ NOW! Tickets Going Fast. Purchase now!
Virginia-Highland (nickname VaHi) is a neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia, founded in the early 20th century as a streetcar suburb. It is named after the intersection of Virginia Avenue and North Highland Avenue, the heart of a busy commercial district at the center of the neighborhood. The neighborhood is famous for its bungalows and other historic houses from the 1910s-1930s. It has become a destination for people across Atlanta with its eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, and shops and for the Summerfest festival, annual Tour of Homes and other events.
Kegs & Eggs Virginia Highland • St. Patrick's Day in the Virginia Highlands
Date: Saturday, March 17th, 2018 • 10:00AM - 2:00PM
Hours: 10pm - 2pm
Ticket Price: $15-25
Age Requirement: 21 & Up!
Dress Code: Casual